Onslaught to Orsha 2: Bounding Fire

Ugggg....  low production values.  The lowest.  But arriving home from ASL Scandinavian Open I found the long awaited Onslaught to Orsha 2 from Bounding Fire Productions.

So I opened it up and filmed it for you!!!



Ignore the part where I drop the phone.

I've played a couple of the scenarios when I went to Bounding Fire at Blackpool.  Like all the scenarios you get from Bounding Fire, they were both really good.

There are 32 scenarios, 2 double wide geomorphic maps, a historical map, three and a half pages of counters, a CAMPAIGN GAME and a couple of Solo missions.

The campaign game is a new twist and it fits the formula of a Red Barricades campaign.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are SS bolts a Neo-Nazi Symbol?

Soviet Paratroops Early Disaster