The Toronto Globe and Mail has an ASL story--sort of

Jonathan Kay, an ASL player in New York, talks about his general board game experience in yesterday's Toronto Globe and Mail.

He's plugging his new book, Your Move, which discusses what life lessons we learn about from board games.

I really like the way that ASL let's me travel around Europe and meet people with a similar interest in history.  (Even my lovely wife likes to tag along and meet my geeky gaming friends.  But I'm not leaving her alone with some of those Italian guys!)

The first guy who greeted me in Europe was Xavier Vitry!  Using your ASL connections can be risky, but I will say that meeting face to face allows you to reach across divides that you would never get an opportunity to online.  My buddy Bjorn would never have met a dirty commie like me online.  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are SS bolts a Neo-Nazi Symbol?

Soviet Paratroops Early Disaster