Race for the Meuse

Out today!  Race for the Meuse from Lone Canuck.

This TM revolves around the efforts of the Belgian 5th Company, 1er Regiment de Chasseurs Ardennais'  valiant attempt to slow the Germans' Race for the Meuse River.

So, rather than a French-German kerfuffle, we are really looking at a Belgian battle.  Four small scenarios, a large scenario and a campaign game.


The map looks good.  There are a few counters (German trucks) that come with this, which is a bit disappointing as the Chasseurs Ardennais are featured in a number of scenarios outside this pack which could benefit from a 458 with assault fire.  The Chasseurs Ardennais used the MP-28, a SMG.  That would have been pretty handy.

Lone Canuck products are generally very good.  I particularly like Ozerekya Breakout, so I am looking forward to this product.  I like the whole Fall Gelb setting.  So I've put in my order.  I'll write more after I get it.

I am not a collector and I don't buy everything that comes out--only the stuff I know I'll play a number of times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are SS bolts a Neo-Nazi Symbol?

Soviet Paratroops Early Disaster